Monday, November 7, 2016

Peer Review Reflection - Blog Post Drafts

I got some good suggestions on my blog posts that I will take into consideration. One of my suggestions was to get more variation in sentence structure. This is a good idea because I don’t want every sentence to be set up the same way, and I want to add more interest to my sentences. I also need to work on my transitions between paragraphs, so that I provide a smoother flow from paragraph to paragraph.
There was one comment that I don’t think I will use in my revisions. It was to use photos in my blog posts. My posts are on the more academic side of the majority of the blogs, but I like that it is more professional. I feel that adding photos will make my posts seem more “fun”, but I am not really writing about a fun topic.

Overall, I got some helpful comments on my posts that I think will make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment