Monday, October 3, 2016

Food Blog Proposal Reflection


I really enjoyed reading someone else’s food blog proposal because I like to see their topic and I liked reading about how they plan to explore and research their topic. An idea that I got from reading someone else’s proposal is to use definitions in order to introduce the topic of the food blog. To give a better background, I could have actually given the definition of an eating disorder, instead of just jumping into the main idea of my blog. One of the suggestions that I got on my food blog proposal was to focus on 1-2 sources instead of 5. I agree that for the majority of projects, using only a couple sources would be good, I want my blog to be very research based, so I want to many sources (at least one per blog post). The person who looked at my proposal really liked my topic and thought it was interesting that I am focusing on the causes of eating disorders instead of effects. Having someone else’s input on my project was really helpful, and made me more confident in my project as a whole.

1 comment: