Friday, October 7, 2016

Eat Drink Man Woman Voiceover

(silence for first part of scene until he cuts open fish)
The most challenging part of preparing this meal is skinning and gutting the fish. Though technical and precise, I have been preparing Oil Fish since I was ten, with my dad. Making this dish now is second nature.
I have three daughters, and I hope to teach them how to prepare my favorite meals. This next dish, I taught myself to make. First I will cut the peppers, then chop the bacon and onions. Next I will boil the meat then let it rest. Then I will put the vegetables in my steamer, which I got from my dad as a gift.
For my next dish, I need chicken. (silence while he gets chicken)
Presentation is everything. No one will want to eat your dish if it does not look appetizing, no matter how good the taste.
For this next dish, the hardest part is pulling of the frog legs. They are stubborn and really hard to separate from the body. I cook the frog legs by letting them simmer in broth. To make my chicken broth, I let raw chicken and boiling water rest in a pot for a long time. For my dumplings, I take time and care to roll my dough and shape it into a perfect circle before adding the filling.




No comments:

Post a Comment